Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content | Skip to Footer Navigation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2019, 09:40:01 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  Never Away Message Board
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  i just lost my son
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: i just lost my son  (Read 4855 times)
tracey hunt

View Profile
« on: February 28, 2012, 10:36:13 AM »

my 23 year old son died 8 weeks ago today and i can cope ,he dief from suden unexpected death syndrone. i found him.  i have now board those around me with my greif and have been told to move on my my husband and my dad. so i try and im in so much ppain dont know what to do please someone help me
ivan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 05:48:52 PM »

Hi
Just read tour message
I lost my son at age of 20 six years ago in car accident and for the first few years it was absolutely hell. It is still raw from time to time but all I can say to help is that the human body somehow finds the strength to go on day by day no matter how painful or difficult. ...Do what you feel like doing and not what others may suggest...Remember you are not alone...
Ivan
jemmy42
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2012, 12:25:59 AM »

my 23 year old son died 8 weeks ago today and i can cope ,he dief from suden unexpected death syndrone. i found him.  i have now board those around me with my greif and have been told to move on my my husband and my dad. so i try and im in so much ppain dont know what to do please someone help me

People are misguided when they tell you to move on.  Everyone is different andhave different times and reactions, explain that your grief is your own, and it is not solutions youneed, but empathy and listening.  I myself am awaiting a local counselling service in respect of my losses.  If you can get someone to just listen without judgement, that may help.  I wish peace and love.
Jemmy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length