Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content | Skip to Footer Navigation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 11, 2019, 08:57:56 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  Never Away Message Board
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Heart Broken
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Heart Broken  (Read 8533 times)
abacciocchi

View Profile
« on: December 16, 2008, 12:05:52 PM »

Hi my name is Ann I lost my son in a tragic accident at work,on the 4th April this year.Neil had his 26th birtday two days before the accident.I am having a real bad time coming to terms with Neils death.He had so much to live for,he left behind a beautifull little girl Isabelle who will be 4 on 29th December.I just dont know how to cope with it all.Myself and husband Cliff went to counciling for a few weeks,but we both work nights,and found it very difficult.The place we used to go was not local and was the nearest place for us.It did help talking .Neil also left behind two sisters,neice,nephew and various other family members.I just feel lost and so empty all the time.Sometimes when I go to bed I hope I don't wake up.
ann     
Brian

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2008, 08:00:21 PM »

Hi Ann, I am so sorry to hear of your loss but please find some comfort and support from other bereaved parents who can relate to your grief here or at www.togetherforever2008.spaces.live.com. Try to be strong for yourself, Cliff and Isabelle. With kindest thoughts, Brian
ivan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2008, 07:09:11 PM »

Hi Ann
So sorry about your loss and the feelings you are having we all have or had-I am 3 yrs down the road and find it still tough to accept it-i take each day as it comes and what brings with it-they say you have bad days and worse days -so true-yet i know of others many years and tears down the road and although they suffer in silence-they are still coping.
Be strong and with us you are not alone-come back as often as you wish and we shall be here for you.
Ivan
Laineyd

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2009, 06:56:14 PM »

Hi my name is Ann I lost my son in a tragic accident at work,on the 4th April this year.Neil had his 26th birtday two days before the accident.I am having a real bad time coming to terms with Neils death.He had so much to live for,he left behind a beautifull little girl Isabelle who will be 4 on 29th December.I just dont know how to cope with it all.Myself and husband Cliff went to counciling for a few weeks,but we both work nights,and found it very difficult.The place we used to go was not local and was the nearest place for us.It did help talking .Neil also left behind two sisters,neice,nephew and various other family members.I just feel lost and so empty all the time.Sometimes when I go to bed I hope I don't wake up.
ann     
Hi Ann, I too feel empty all the time and I relate to what you are saying, I'm not religious in any way, shape or form but I pray at night that I won't wake up, when I do wake up I feel depressed because I'm still here.
annieb
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 04:13:01 PM »

hello, My name is also Anne and I lost my precious son Stephen in a tragic car accident a month ago. He was 24 was the father of a 2 year old girl and his second daughter who he had looked forward to for so long was born 5 days after he died.
I am finding life almost impossible, I have very supportive friends and family but nothing can take away the sense of loss, the grief and the physical pain of missing him so much. I know I have a long way to go, but it is some comfort to me to know there are others who know how I am feeling. No-one who has not been through this can really know how we are feeling.The slightest reminder can cause real pain.
Anne
chill

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 12:04:48 AM »

Hi
I know it is hard and hope sharing thoughts and knowing others are thinking of you will help
chill
chill

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 10:20:29 PM »

Hi
Thank you
luv Chill
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length