Skip to Main Navigation | Skip to Content | Skip to Footer Navigation
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 11, 2019, 08:58:58 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  Never Away Message Board
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Grief
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Grief  (Read 8298 times)
alanneary

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2007, 05:52:16 PM »

Just lost a member of my family and am struggling to cope - can anyone offer some good advice on where I can go to speak with someone.
ivan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 05:53:29 PM »

Hi Alan - sorry to here about your loss. The best people  Cry
Claire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2007, 10:43:03 PM »

Alan, sorry to hear about you loss.  I haven't had any experience of groups to contact, but would offer you this as it helped me a great deal whilst grieving,  try to remember them as they were, the good times that you had with them.  There is no right way to cope you will in time find your on way, don't look for that way right now let nature take it's course and grieve for as long as it takes and one day you will find a reason to smile again, hold on to that.  Hope it helps.  Take care.
karlyn

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2007, 12:09:50 PM »

Alan, I had the same problem struggling to cope and not knowing where to look for help.My doctor gave me the number for cruse a bereavement councelling service and Ive found them to be very good.they have offices throughout Scotland [url][http://www.crusescotland.org.uk//url].Hope this helps.Karlyn
Zoe

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 08:01:16 PM »

With regards to your message i would just like to say that i also attended cruse bereavment and found them good....its a place where you can go to just let all your feelings out and have someone listen and let you express yourself,i do think there is a bit of a waiting list so you would have to phone and i think you get a letter through when your first appointment is avaliable ,everyone is different and may or may not benifit from i but sometimes just sharing it with someone can take a weight off.
They can also arrange it locally i think.
Im so sorry for your loss and hope you can find some comfort and/or relief from this site knowing that you are not alone and people are here to talk.

kind regards, zoe x
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length